Wednesday, November 14, 2007

sometimes, over the years, i thought tt i've changed so much that it scares me.
but nonetheless, i alwaes thought that it was a change for the better. (mayb i'm wrong. i don noe)
but i tot i've grew a lot and become way stronger and way open to criticisms.
i've become much more willing to talk things out. to sae out how i feel. rather then keeping them to myself.
when i'm sad or angry or anything, i will just tell one of my besties wad happened.
similarly, when i'm happy, i'll share my joy at the same time.

i just hope that pple wont get me wrong when i'm trying to sae out how i feel.
i mean, seriously i didn't mean it when i sound fierce. haha.
and come to think of it (ok this is quite lame), i suddenly tot of what we've learnt in history.
like history shapes the way we are today, now.
just like i am the way i am today due to my history and past.

i still love all my friends, really. HAHA.

back to other stuffs, i tink i must be crazy today. cos i actualli went jogging at 2 P.M in the stadium this afternoon. and i'm the onli one jogging ard the stadium while others are buying 4D -________________-" haha.

ok doks tt's all for so far! i gotta go do some readings before i get to bed. bye peeps.

1 Comments:

Blogger rani said...

Still loves you lahh!Stop wasting brain cells thinking too much about all these things. STUDY!hehe.
I act mugger lah.:D

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home