Thursday, November 08, 2007

i wanted so badly to find a sad pic of me and post it put.
but i couldnt find any.
or probably i did but decided that they're too ugly and hideous for me to post it up.

neways, I AM SIAN SIAN SIAN.
somebody pls smack me i've been slacking for 3 consecutive days and been in a bad mood to do work today.
like i just stare at my books and my mind started to drift away.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((
SOB.

wanna rant a bit. i don like it. don like it don like it.
luckily i'm finally gg back to school again tml.
*feels like v long nvr go to sch alr. i don even noe which day of the week it is now.
urghs. i wanna exams to finish quick.

on a whee bit happier note, were toking abt hol plans w my family.
i hope for a lil trip. even to KL or wad so ever.
and tt reminds me SAVE SAVE SAVE $. mayb i shld find a job for this hol and earn some money.
and i hate rachlee, she's always winning 4d.
she it seems like everytime she buy 4d she'll win it.
I'M JEALOUS.

this is not getting anywher.
last but not least, i've signed up for facebook. but i hate it.
so chim i don even noe how to use. kind of feel like deleting it away or sth. LOL

ok. tml will be a better day (at least i hope)
BYE LOVELIES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home