Saturday, October 27, 2007

uh. ):
finally it's my turn to fall sick. SOB! :(((((((((((((((

hai. the tons of work is alr killing me. ): and yet now i'm sick.
gotta hand in genes and socie essay nxt wk alr and the best thing is tt i haben even start doing. urghs.

life is alwaes ironic. when i'm reali free and hoping tt pple will date me out, nobody did. but when i'm busy w loads of work to do alr, i start to get busy w events as well. HAH. nono i'm not blaming pple for dating me out pls!

i couldn't resist online shopping cos it's sooo easy w a few clicks. HAI. so i ended up buying this top from delias! HOHO. i tot it's reali pretty and it's so me (thou me not = to petty) i wanted to save money for hol next yr. but i'm not saving any. *slaps myself*



the night view of singapore was reali kinda pretty isn't it.

okay. i have a wedding dinner tonight. i better GET WELL SOON cos i don wanna miss out any good food. on the other hand, it's time for me to clear my work first! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home