Tuesday, October 02, 2007

HAPPY 19TH BDAE TO MYSELF.
hoho. finally it's my turn to be 19th. and thou this year's bdae is quite a stressful one w all the mid terms and assignments piling up, it's still a happy day afterall. and i gotten myself this reali reali reali cool present. my wish came true for once. HAHA.

last night teebang sms me to wish me happy bdae and she added "hope you can find ur bai ma wang zi soon". so my reply was "omg u've been wishing me that for sooooooo many yrs. i hope this will be the last time u sae tt to me."

and well, todae my BFF bought me this kissingboyflen! *CHU*



i tot this was reali v cool (thou it was reali a bit DGT) but hehe SEE, NOW I'VE GOT A KISSING BOYFLEN TO SLEEP W EVERYNIGHT! THANKS UHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home