Sunday, September 30, 2007

imasadgirlnow.
hai.
assignments suck and i didn't noe writting essays could be such a torture. i alwaes tot tt writing essays are rather fun and enjoyable. but I AM WRONG. like totalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy. ):
and the stupid history essay is getting on my nerves. i jus write and type and type and i don reali have any idea if my facts are right, if they're in order or if i'm answering the qn. 300 more words to squeeze out but i'm damn exhausted alr. ): and so many assignments and tuts due but i didn't have enuff time to do them.

okay. i didn't wan to be so depressed since my bdae is like in 2 day's time. but yet, i kind of forgotten the excitement abt birthdays when the work are piling up. okay. enuff of hworks. i kind of flipped thru My Pictures cos i'm damn bored and i found this cute pic of my bdae cake errrr 4 yrs ago? ya i tink this was during sec 3. hehe. isn't it like sooo cute (aiyahs don worry la i'm not hinting anything. i've been a bad fren enuff this yr for not buying pple's pressie so i don expect pple to get me sth either) LOL. and that reminds me, i still owe tina her bdae card. since like MAR?!?! WHOOOOPS.

i'm seriously a BAD fren.okay. cutsey cutsey. i hoep this torturous week will be like over soon. i cant wait for next sat! <3
meanwhile, be strong everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger pings said...

wah tt cake! i almost forgot abt it le. i think i choose it and bought it from the cheapo cakeshop at 644. wahahaha. how come nv post tt pic of ur face full of cream? oops

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home