Monday, September 24, 2007

blogging again. i pathetically don noe how to reply to my comments. :( cos i cant read (or don borther to) read the chinese words.
anyws, yipeeee jus came back frm og outing and well, i tink i stink. reali badly. even aft i finish bathing alr i still tink tt i stink and the smell of the steamboat is still lingering ard. :S:S

anyws, yeah had a great time todae catching up and they had a mini bdae celebration for me and socks. thou my bdae is still a week ltr, but i'm still V TOUCHED BY THEM. not touched to the extent tt i cried la. haha i DIN.

and sometimes i tink these new pple in my life gave me alot of new insights. they talked abt things tt i've nvr used to talk abt. and it jus feels different (not in a bad way i mean).


damn lazie to post up pics here. so hehe. a group photo of us w my signature post! hahaha. i'm forever forcing pple to do this! WHOOOOOOOPS.

and i cant imagine tt i need to wake up to study tml morn :(((((((((((((((~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home