Saturday, September 15, 2007

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
this is so much like a spoilt brat but I DON WANNA STUDY :(
RAH.
so bored and i don seem to be productive at all these few daes.
history mid term on tues and 3 reaction papers due tml. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEE.

retail therapy is so :D.
went shoooopings w tina yest and thou i din buy much stuffs, i kind of splurge a lil on this esprit top. for i forgive myself since i hadn't been shopping for a million yrs.

feel like having a new cut hair and trimming my bushy brows :(

and hehe 2nd oct's coming so i jolly well shld start preparing for my proposal. :D

oh ya. and i've lost all the blog add of my dear frens cos i changed my whole layout. :( plus i have no idea how to reply on the comment board cos my whole blogger is in chinese and it's soooooo chim for me to read them.

OHNO i'm feeeling sleeepy now. WAKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. and bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home