Wednesday, September 26, 2007

:(
i just woke up for less than an hr and i'm already feeling so sleeepy alr. omg HELP! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and the main reason is due to BOOKS. genes and socie is killing me. chromosomes, dna replication. DO U TINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ALL THESE?! :S

hai. stuyding seems so unproductive these daes. more then 1/2 of the mid term break is over alr and yet i don noe wad i've learnt.

went back to library yest to do some history research for history essay and i can sae i almost wanted to die man. whenever i start reading those thick books, my eyes will start closing together. somebody help me plssssssssssssssss.

ok putting books aside, tell u guys a secret ok! 2nd oct is coming.
but the truth is tt i don exactly feeel any sense of excitement of wadsoever. cos i tink i've got a date w my books on tt dae. :'(

and i tink i've become so much more honest these daes. HAHA. i sae wad i tink sae wad i feel. but the truth comes again that there are some things i couldn't even be honest to myself. (okay sounds reali chim.)

okie doks. my eyes are closing YET AGAIN. bye peeeeeeeeeeeeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home