Friday, October 26, 2007

wanted to upload pic of pineapple tarts but i failed to do so. ):
hai i feel like eating pineapple tarts so much now. i tink i miss those at azlinah's hse it's reali yummy.
buttery crust that melts in your mouth. YUM YUM.

anyws, i am updating my blog now cos today is a traumatizing day for me. hahaa.
i had my worst tutorial of the sem i tink. it was rather freaky. why is uni full of weird pple? :S my tutor is kinda weird and my classmates are rather weird as well. luckily i have sock hoon w me. if not i tink i'll just die with overdosage of weirdos. and i couldn't believe tt my tutor is actualli a prof when he cant even teach. hai. i'm hating econs more and more. ):
don tink i'm taking it as a major anymore. i miss chua sao a whole lot. she teaches way way way better then any of them ok.

just had a 3 hr consultation w P ge just now and it's super braindraining can. i ended up emo-ing and dozing off on my way home on the bus. like felt reali exhausted sitting down and listening to the solutions. but it's funny how he ans all my qns thou some of them are reali like p&c. haha.

ohya, i kind of love the long bus rides to and fro school. it's crazy but sometimes i wish it will just go on and on while i was emo-ing away. (thou my bum reali hurts at times)

karma time's here.
i realised that while secretly mocking pple with no life, the truth is i'm the one w no life.
Get a Life tohkaiwei.


hehe i posted up this pic for fun. i tot tt my hair was quite cool at tt time.
wish my hair could grow long faster and i can highlight it again soon! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home