Sunday, October 07, 2007

:D
thanks to a good night's sleep, the end of exams, completion of my assignments, and a bit of fun, i'm a happy girl yet again!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
it's a BIG SIGH OF RELIEF. my 3 consecutive terrible papers are OVER.
ohya, before i forget, ganes and socie test was, simply put, a Test of my Tikam Skills. i've never do any paper before IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, that i didn't noe how to do 80% of the paper!
it's pretty incredible right. haha.
anyws, since it's over i shall not brother abt it till i get my results.

The outing with the girls at ecp turned out to be a food feast. we went from pow sing chicken rice to haato ice cream shop, to cafe cartel and to Aston. it's super nua and screwed up. but wadever la. i guess it's time for me to do some exercise b4 i turn to a fat and pale pig.


yay THANKS TO TEEBANG, i've got flowers again! like once in a bluemoon. my sis wad asking me "eh from a guys uh?!" thn i said "NOOOO. :S." and she said "huh so sad."
ok i tink my fam are worried tt i'm gg to be a splinster forever.
SOBBB.


don noe why but i was realli in a :D mood now.
and part of it i tink it goes to reading this js book today.
"perfection was sought than upon perfection itself"

and now, i'm checking and researching for recipes online so tt i can bake some stuffs tml! :D HURRAYS.

life is beautiful.

lastly, i tink i'm reali quite extreme. like MOOD SWING. i'm amazed at the way my mood changes.

okay. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home