Friday, October 05, 2007

TIME CHECK NOW: 3.10AM
damn amazing. actualli i'ms till v energetic now. but i've got genes and socie test tml and i feel that i couldn't study anymore info in alr. INFORMATION OVERLOADED. it's enuff and i feel like puking when i read my txtbook! :S EWWWWW.

hai. I'M A NO LIFE GIRL.
hope i can jus fast forward to 11.30 tml and like go cycling aft that. seems like i hasn't been out of the sun for so long.
and i wan food therapy. YAY i'm so keen on eating subway aft my exams tml. i'm gonna eat down the whole store man.

hope to go out of my cave soon. i need to do some exercise and i wan to go swimmng.
but unfortunately my P is here :((((((( ARGHS.

ok i tink my mind is not working properly. i gotta go and slp alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home