Thursday, October 04, 2007

starting on a happier note, i tink i'm falling in love with strawberry cream! :D
i love strawberry icecream and i love strawberry flavous hello panda.
okays. CAUTION: i'm so sorry but the post ahead is gonna be abit depressing. bear w me for a moment.

HAIIIIII. 2 down and 2 more to go. finally handed up my history essay and finished my math test.
math test was, surprisingly, do-able.
still got econs and stupid genes and socie on fri and sat ): and i seriously don feel like mugging alr.
anyws, that wasn't the main point.
the main point was, while i am emo-ing away, i tot i was rather sad.
like okayyy. how shld i start with? even my jc life wasn't sadder then now.
don noe. i just feel abit bored by the fact of my routine life everydayyyy. like even in j1 i remb myself luffing crazily. and food will bright up my dae. like everydae aft sch, i'll alwaes hit by mac, airport or wad once in a while. an di love the choco waffle and tom yum outside our sch.
and sudd now, i tink i'm alwaes doing the same thing everydae. i tink i'm so super duper uber bored by that! :S
like everyday, i'll wake up, eat my breakfast, do some readings, bath and go to sch, sit on tt stupid 151 that took me 1 1/2 hrs. and esp when the weather is freaking hot outside and u get a non air-con bus. i'll jus have to bear w it while being baked inside the "oven" turning into a piece of chocolate cake. and once in a while, there'll be sand blowing into ur eyes and leaves falling onto ur face.
OKAY SORRY I TINK I SOUND SO DUMB.
ok. i hope i'll get some life like reali reali reali SOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

bye peeps.):

one more thing, i feel like eating popeyes, humjipang @ maxwell NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home