Thursday, October 25, 2007

yoyoyo.
haha short post before i hit my beloved (yeah right) books.

wanted to have a whole lots of things to type. but facing the comp it seems like i've forgotten everything.
starting from food, i'm having cravings for kfc right now! ok sounds quite lame and random but it might be overdose of kfc ads i see everywher.
i guess advs do work sometimes.
and, i feel like drinking avocado milkshake from the deck ): was damn sad that it's not available todae. wanted so badly to drink it la. sobbbbbbs.

i am very sad. ):
cos everyone's flying all ard the world while i'm being trapped in this lil red dot (or lil dried mucus HAHA).
meiyi jus came back frm hk and teebang's flying off the taiwan. I HATE THEM. i seriously do.
but nonetheless, i'm starting to save money these daes.(or mayb in a way or so basically due to the fact that i'm quite no life these daes and seldom go out alr)
hoping to turn the dream to go taiwan next yr into a reality!

oh ya! and btw i've decided to grow my hair long alr! made a pact (with myself) that i will not cut my hair until the end of the exams. that's 5th dec. ok mayb not. errr for the next 1 mth.
i'm a loser at growing my hair long. i just couldn't stand the fact that my hair will curl at the ends and waking up w bad hair.
but nonetheless, i shall endure for the while and decided to let my hair grow and go for highlights next yr (mayb during cny if it's long enuff).
YAY cny come quick pls. and haha tina just told me tt cy's gg to invite us over to her hse during cny. tt seems abit too far but i forseeee all the hao liaos and gamblings! :D I WAN TO EAT YU SHENG!

i'm crazily jumping frm one topic to another but nahs, it's ok cos i doubt much pple will be reading my suakupoks anyw.
i realised few daes ago that there's a travel agency situated right in sci co-op and i was so :O to see the tiny lil area that is actualli is travel agency. damn cool can.

lastly, i tink i'm gonna get bad bad bad karma soon.
we gonna stop lugging secretly at pple in our math tut man! but sometimes, i jus couldn't help it. WHOOOOOOPS. haha!

rahs. off to hit my books. econs tut (SIAN) and math consultation tml. :S but then it's FRIDAY. and wedding dinner on the wkends. YAY.
bye peepppppppppps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home