Tuesday, November 06, 2007

i'm such a Loser today. sob.

i hate my table laaaaaaaa. i was searching for some stuffs in my drawer just now and i realised it's FULL OF ANTS.
made me so PMS. )))))): YUCKS.
and i didn't dare to do anything and just close it back.

study plan today is a FAILURE. i was slacking my whole day away blasting music in my room and online shopping -________-"

on a funny note, was checking out David and Goliath webbie just now. and omgomgomg, their little Miss and Mr Tees are DAMN CUTE >_<
there's "Miss PMS" omg i feel like buying the Miss PMS tee la. like totally suit my mood today.
There's "Miss Bitch" and there's even "Miss boobjob" DAMN CUTE! hehe.
and guess wad, there's even "Mr Masturbate" like, HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL CAN. so funny. i'm thinking who will dare to wear it out. MR MASTURBATE!!! omg.

okay. a good series of fun things to look forward too. i tink i need a lil break for a while.
"surplise" tml, dimsum buffet for sat, og outing on sun! (:
and hai, EXAMS IN 3 WEEKS TIME. SOMEBODY HELP ME AND PULL ME UPPPPPPPPPP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home