Monday, November 05, 2007

yo. kicking alive right here. HAHA.
Pardon me for my emo-ness. i wasn't tt emo most of the time u see. :D

neways, my 4 day week turned into a 2 day week for last week and this week as well. and for next week, it'll be 4 day week turn 1 day week.
haha. my self proclaimed holiday is cool.
and this morn, the exericse swimming suntannings date w suanteng and xiao tee turned out to b -_______-" FAILURE. yest night we're still so super enthus abt exercising and swimming and getting the flabby-ness away. but the rain spoilt everything. ))):
but hehe i was secretly kind of happy. cos i was lazing in bed until 10 this morn. HOHO.

and then i went to eat my brunch with ah bu and went "shopping" in houg mall. bought some cushion covers for the cny. YAY. i hope time flies quite and cny come quick.
it sounded damn stupid when my exams are in 3 weeks time, i feel like i'm in a holiday mood now. shucks...... holiday mood?!?! omg.

but nonetheless, i'm hardworkingly doing my history revision now ok :D yay! i kind of think history rocks a whee bits.

I don't need a man to make it happen
I get off being free
I don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thing
I don't need a ring around my finger
To make me feel complete
So let me break it down
I can get off when you ain't around
Oh!

don't need a
I don't need a man, I don't
I don't need a man
I'll get me through
'Cause I know I'm fine
I feel brand new

I don't need a
I don't need a man, I don't
I don't need a man
I'll make it through
'Cause I know I'm fine
Without you!

and YUPP, we sure DON NEED A MAN. ((((((((((((((((:
GIRLS POWER ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

ohya, and i feel like changing my blog to livejournal. i tink it's damn cool and i wan to b cool too. HAH.
but then again, it's damn chimmmmm leh. don noe how to use it :( shall wait for after the exams where i have all the time in the world so tt tina can teach me on tt.

wohoo. tuesday today. GELAREEEEEEEEEE??????

awwwwwwwwwwssssss. i miss my friends like alotalot i tink. hai. sobs.

last but not least, FIGHT ON TOHKAIWEI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home