Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my eyes are closing while i was watching the history webcast online.
so i tot i shld take a break and come here to blog a lil before i continue.
awwwww. i just msg-ed van just now to wish her luck for the As.
and i realised tt i miss my class a whole lot. ))))):
i miss ny alot alot. i miss the food, the tchers, the classrooms, the chairs, the gym, the field, the assembly area, the muddy uniform, and most imptly, i miss the aye4bees.

so while i was browsing thru the photos that i've taken in tt 2 years. ok it's super alot la. and i found this pic of me and my ec. haha he look so kuku la. that was along time ago when ec stalking was my fave PASTime.
tina's "forced EC" is damn cuteee la. haha.

this was like during j1 or so i tink. national day if i'm not wrong. i tink we're damn enthu tt year to the extent tt we won the most enthu class or sth. and a whole lot of cheapo tibits.

this was during j1 as well. during the yellow ribbon walk HAHA. we even took a pic w alamaks. (act i tink is he ziji come in to take w us one -_-")

and yuppps, this is one of my fave pics throughout tt 2 years.

hai. i miss the tchers a whole lot. i tink they're wayyyyyyyy better then the tutors in nus who couldn't teach for nuts. :S

ok. enuff of my nonsense. back to my webcast.
and lastly, there's this fortune teller in our sch bazaar. have been thinking for a long time if i shld go cos i hrd frm ht tt he's reali quite accurate. but then agn, tink i don have the courage la. i'm afraid he's gg to tell me like I'M GG TO BE A SPINSTER FOR LIFE. or like MY DAYS ARE NUMBERED. ok CHOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS.
bye/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home