Monday, October 29, 2007

mon evening and i'm right here slacking and doing my maths.
Math is driving me MAD. i seriously cannot take it mans. it's damn hard can. i cannot do at all lor.
to think that this is actualli called the Fundamental of Math.
i've learnt my lesson. anything tt's fundamental isn't fundamental at all. :((((

neways, i didn't go to sch today cos partly, i'm sick and secondly, i'm lazie.
and seriously i wasn't THAT sick tt i couldn't walk out of my hse la. but i jus feel damn tired and sian so i went see doc for my runny nose and sore throat instead.
in the past, based on this condition, i will definitely drag myself to sch no matter wad. but nowadaes, i seem to be losing my motivation to go to sch.
tinking of travelling all the way there makes me 1/2 sianned alr.


ONE YEAR AGO AT MY COUSIN'S WEDDING.

ONE YEAR LTR YEST AT MY MUM'S COUSIN'S SON'S WEDDING.

seems like i hasn't changed much huh. mayb my hair grew longer and i was a bit tanner? or so it seems in the pic la.
somtimes i feel quite puzzled why it seems like u need to invite everybody when u're married. like inviting those long distant relatives tt u don even noe who it is. like before i reach the venue, i seriously don noe how the groom looks like. :S

UH. ok i'm gg off to do my work alr. I NEEDA START MY GENES AND SOCIE ESSAY BY TODAY!! SOBBBBBBBBBBBB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home