Friday, November 02, 2007

peek-a-boooo!
today's a study-slacking day.
onli have econs lect for the day so i decided to pon school.
end up gg to see the doc for the second time this week. but after a few dose of the medicine, my sexy manly voice is indeed going away (: HENG uh. my mum even told me tt "mayb ur voice break alr." -__________-"

so i was quite happy to stay at home and all i did today was eat, study, sleep, eat study, sleep, and study, eat and sleep.
i alr took 3 x 1 hr naps today le. kind of incredibleeeeeee.
but it's reali quite cosy to stay at home to eat and study and sleep. HOHO. and i reali love my cosy bed.
i love my pillow, my hellokitty lavender pillow, my "psuedo hubby", my comforter.

yadayada.
DIM SUM BUFFET LUNCH TML. i cant wait to eat eat eat! :D

this isn't anything much but still, i kind of secretly happy the way some thing did happen when u least expected them too.

(: i'm happy abt things they way they are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home