Saturday, November 10, 2007

beeeps.
damn shagged now. ): feeel sooooo sleepy but yet i needa wake up and jiayou real soon to get to my books!

yest was good.
went out of my hse so early yest to catch the dimsum lunch buffet at 11.30 at dragon gate.
the food was okay. was so tired cos i starve myself like crazy since dinner time the day before and refused to eat cos i'm damn cheapo and wan to eat AS MUCH AS I CAN.
almost fainted on the way there. lol.
and yups, haha i love sitting there toking abt NO CONTENT stuffs w the girls.
and we even did a "yum seng" for the SINGLES!
spinsters always.
okay CHOY. shldn't curse myself and all of us.

and sad me and jp got to go back to nus after that to STUDY. while the others happily went off to go shopping.
HATE THEM.
but studying in sch was quite productive. thou we onli stayed for ard 4+ hrs and had a hard time finding a socket, i still did some of my work there.
better then rotting and wasting my time at home. (:

and i was a happy girl yest cos my long missed beloved rani finally called me.
like after a billion years. miss her voice damn much and i bet she miss mine too.
we toked and toked until i was almost half dead at night.

last but not least, i hate my new mattress, i hate facebook, i hate my books.
HAHA.
i just couldn't slp w my "hard as a rock mattress" la. :'(
and have been having sleepless nights for the past few days. SOBBBBBBBB. HELP!
and i still didn't figure out how to use facebook (more correctly, didn't borther to figure tt out)
i guess for the books part, no explainations needed.

uh. this entry is so full of hatred. haha.

oh and btw, jp and rani have been telling me how emo my msn nick and my blog have beeen. OMG.
nah nah nah, seriously, I'M NOT EMO LA K.
haha.

rah. og outing ltr and my sis have been pestering me to acc her to go shopping for her dress ltr.
shucks. i need have more time.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG.

1 Comments:

Blogger rani said...

awwws.you were that happy weren't you! Anyway I realised I think I still have stories for you!SOONSOON okayyys=D

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home