Monday, November 12, 2007

beeep. i'm damn sian now so i decided to blog.
):
i feel realli restless studying at home. i tink i love my bed too much.
hai. mayb i shall stop being so cheapo and start gg out to study.

neways, og outing last night. and we celebrated yenmei's 20th.


i tink the mini donuts are so cute and tasty! <3

as i'm studying history, my mind started to drift away.
like into my own wonderland.
i cant wait for 5th dec to come. i wan it to be over soon.
no idea why this is only my first sem but i feel sian enuff alr.

so many things to do in dec. still wondering if i shld find a job and start working. but tt's damn sad cos i couldn't have enuff time to do the things i wan to do. yet on the other hand, i tink i need $. loads of them. HAHA.
rah. shall see hw it goes.
i tink i needa go exercise soon.
i hate the flabby me.
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home