Friday, November 16, 2007

RAH.
a series of unfortunate events: today is a bad day. ):

i'm currently in nus central library now and cos i'm too sian so i came here to use the comp and print some notes. hehe.
had a bad start for the day.
wake up in the morning and started feeling quite stressed out of nothing.
my hp have been sent for repair cos it couldn't detect the earpiece and so i had to use my old lor kok mustafa phone and it's alwaes telling me. "mailbox full" all the time cos it's memory space is just pathetic.
and i tink i overestimate my ability too much and am too lazy to check out what to bring so i just carry all my econs notes for jc and the super thick econs txtbook to sch. i almost died carrying that all the way here ok.
feeels like i'm gg to have muscle cramp or sth cos i exert too much strength on carrying notes -__________-"
thn i failed to meet jp on the bus as we've planned cos of some laggy response frm me as usual.
then i was so kan cheong and rushed out of my hse that i didn't bring my jacket here.
so i'm a bit like freezing in the library although i had this layer of fats on me but it's not enuff.
and then, i'm so tired now i feel like sleeeping.

SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.
and while i was on the bus just now i started thinking how when u're feeling realli stressed and tired and lil things that didn't go ur way will jus make u wan to cry.
like i remb how i used to cry when i realised i didn't bring my keys and had to sit outside my corridor feeling like such a loser.
1/4 Fish and 3/4 dUCK.
HAHA.

ok enuff of this. i'm gg off to print my notes.
BYE.

1 Comments:

Blogger liyanah ali said...

hi toh kim i miss you haha lubs lubs

leeyarnah

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home