Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2 down; 3 more to go.
URGHS i hope thurs faster come soon.
i cant wait to watch Enchanted cos i hrd it's v nice. wheeeeeeeeeee.

hai. i seriously tink i'm kind of stress. -_____-" like couldn't reali get to bed last night lo. i tink i overworked my brain. all the last minute work to be blamed.

was looking thru pictures of my frens and i realised tt christmas deco are up in town. like, i don even noe and i cant reali remb when was the last time i've been to town.
ok ya i remb. it was chiayin's bdae which was almost a month ago.

and, ONLINE SHOPPING IS EVIL EVIL. somebody help me from the devil pleaseeeeeee.
sickening lo. bought my 4th top yest for this month. ok but it was damn nice can. i tink for the whole afternoon and decided i need to buy it since it's nice and cheap.
i cant wait to get my stufffsssss.
teebang was asking me why am i always so broke. i tink online shopping plays a main role! :S

and yay, i am v happy now cos my sis jus told me tt i can lobang her taxi to go to sch on thurs. which means i can leave my hse at 8 instead of 7.10 and can still risk being late and rushy my way.

RAH. math paper tml. i seriously seriously seriously hope i don fail it leh. i mean i tink i wan to do well but maths is jus ARGHS. don even noe why i took it.

Blah. Bye. Boring Blog. -_______-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home