Thursday, April 26, 2007

YAY. thanks to my lao jie, i've got donuts from donut factory! HURAAYS. no more emo-ing! :D:D
so right now, i'm sitting right in front of my comp and savouring every bite of my heart shaped white chocolate donut w strawberry filling. BEEPS.
this means that my alr v round tummy is getting rounder and rounder. like frm a melon to watermelon?! :S HELP. and sitting in front of the comp for 8 hrs doesn't help while i'm munching non stop. SHIT. oh ya, and onli up till todae, i just hrd tt rubbing ur tummy will make is rounder and rounder! )))): not sure how true that was. but thn, i guess that's the SECRET behind my big tummy. RAH.
btws, i'm damn happy cos, (other thn donuts), TML IS A FRIDAE. pee-pee-peee-pee! WHEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home