Thursday, April 19, 2007

pssst! quite a surprise i'm still wide awake at this hr of the dae. i kind of tink that i've overworked my mind to the extent that i'm so awake now. arhs.
went cycling and thn kbox todae. soo super shagged now w aching thighs, painful butts, voiceless and sleepy eyes. :S it was super tiring to cycle todae cos the paddle of my bike was so tight and i need to use alot alot of force to push it forward. feels like i'm paddling on the cycling machine at the gym instead of cycling on the bike. and my kkb hurts so much too. ):
but thns, it's quite shiok to cycle on a SUNNY wkdae lah.

anyws, i'm realli a happy girl slacking and playing now! :D wheehooo. so shiok to slack like this and not having to wake up early in the morning. but thn, my pathetic savings are depleting SOB. so well, gonna get back to work soon. saying abt that, jp told me that i'm confirmed by ups but i will just have to wait for their processing and the call. so well, i tink i i need to be patient. actualli i sekeretly hope that they can be slower so that i have more time to slack. teeheees!

anyws, i cant help it but wanted to post pics of my shuaiges up on my blog since some time ago. but so lazie till now! :D:D:D:D:D so well, HEHEHE <3<3<3>aiyohs i seriously love his dimples leh. *GRINS :D
and i finalli understand why tina keep pestering me to watch gokusen2 HOHO. ok i tink i shld stop being sucha teeko girl.
and on a happier note, in the process of planning for a trip to hokkaido w my family. but thn it's $$$*kachings and oso we got some probs in time scheldule :( so shall see how, hopefully i can go japan again. thn i can see my shuaiges! :D:D:D:D haha. *fat hope* but thn it would mean that i seriously need to start saving for the trip (if there is one) HAI. time to earn more, spend less! RAH~
shopping tml :D budget of the dae=not more then $10. goodbyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home