Monday, March 19, 2007

oh wells, so my finalli is FINALLi. i'm FINALLY updating my blog.
so, life's been good.. and bad at the same time.
was abit so slow, but thn i finished my previous assignment and took a one week break while i'm back to the same co again doing other things.

and i din waste my one week break away. i was trying to fully utilise my everydae as breaks are hard to come lor. so well, my blogshop will be up SOON hahahaha. soon lah. but thn just a little preview! look at all these cakes below AREN'T THEY REALI REALI CUTE?! so well, if interested pls tell me and contact me okie :D
so todae is back to school for many, and back to work for me as well. and sadly, i ended up doing sai gang for the second 1/2 of my dae moving cartons and pasting stickers till my arms are aching now. and while i was doing, i sudd start to emo a little. and i was reminded of wad i've learnt in econs last time (disguised unemployment) hahahaha. this was quite random but i remb it was sth like underutilising of a person's skills. like for e.g a graduate as maid. so i started thinking abt myself and how my brain cells and under utilized.
i tot that i shld complain and whine less, but if onli i've frens doing this warehouse job along with me things would have been less miserable. but doing it alone wasn't great at all.
hopefully this wont last very long. okies shall update SOON again. bye bye!
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home