Wednesday, February 21, 2007

too lazie to blog in details. just a few random facts.

1) the sugar frosted peanut cookie in somewhat a leavy shape that i'm eating right now is SUPER GOOD. it's my hot fave this year overtaking the position of bak kua and pineapple tarts. the pastry is realli reali yummy and it just melts in your mouth and u don get sick of it. it's a bit like 'once you pop you cant stop' kind of feeling. mayb i shld start learning to make some of these too.

2) ang pow collection for this year is good. perhaps the best ever. so damn happie i got a $50 ang pow from my company. :D and many of my cousins are married as well. so it means, more ang pow. gotta save them and keep it till the 15th.

3) another of my hot fave this yr is my mum's belachan chilli. :D:D:D:D superb. thanks huiting for her sekeret family recipe (HAHA)

4) so happi that my relatives said that my pineapple tarts are good. but thn, due to the after effect of baking them, i don even dare to eat much myself. i'd not eaten more thn 10 tarts.

5) horoscopes are so amazingly true. and my horoscope for this week says that i will be v down back to work after the cny festive (omg how true can that be i forsee myself getting so depressed in my office) but thn again, it says that my mood will be v good right from saturdae. we shall see.

6) cardio sculpt feels so good too. like a 1 hr full pe lesson. currently my thighs are so nua-ed.

7)i feel sad thinking of gg back to work tml. it's like b4 the cny, i will still look forward to the cny and be more motivated to work. but now, seems like nth much to look forward to.. uh.. unless my results. (which i totally don look forward to it).

8) okie. change topic. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home