Friday, February 09, 2007

durian puffs rocks!!! :D thou my mouth stink now w the durian smell, i still wan to sae tt IT ROCKS.

anyws, i did wad was my biggest investment even for the year. (no i tink it shld be for my whole life). i cut+dye+highlight+treatment for my hair and it costs me $169.90 :(((((((((
i'm realli v xin tong abt it. but no regrets cos my hair was never so nice before i tink. ever for my whole life. so for once, i will forgive myself. i tot tt u will still end up spending the $ somewher. like on food or clothes. but actualli it's quite worth it cos u "wear" ur hair every single dae. *okie just let me console myself*

whee hooo. it's FRIDAE and i'm super excited abt it. :D
wkend to look forward to >_<
but mon's gonna b dreading. some stupid training to attend. argh like i'm gonna be the ONLY girl there leh!! sobbb.
but wadever, just let me make full use of the wkends! HURRAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home