Friday, January 12, 2007

wheee! and once again, it's SATURDAEEEE :D:D:D
this wk's been pretty good and busy too. my daes at work are getting beta. there's not much things to do at the office and i'm slacking and chatting on msn most of the time. teeehees. decided tt i shld not take any leave for jan and feb to earn more money. anyws it's like $52 a dae lehhhh. and thn now at least i gt the aunty to tok to me so i'm not feeling tt bored lah. thanks to my aunty-ness, i've absolutely no prob in communication w aunties. HAHA. cos like any other aunty, i love gg to cheenatown, love cooking and cheap thrills. LOL.

anyws, i'm like working on my manicure skills now to prepare for the cny!! haha decided tt i shall do my own manicure for the coming cny. and for those who wan manicure come to find me LOL. pretty nails make me happie. and saying abt cny, the boon keng mrt near my workplace is hot w all the new yr songs and deco lor. i'm gg to flood my hse w all the cutie piggy deco. saying abt tt, i promise i will start my "da shao chu" soon. PRINCESSY ROOM. HAHAHAHA.

and hor, i signed up for some cadio sculpt course at tpy cc yest. gonna start this vdae. since i'm so free on tt day and nobody's gonna date me, decided tt i shall just make myself busy. HAHA. *self deluded*

and i oso decided to wear my self-made dress for cny this yr. thou it might collaspe any moment, i refuse to spend more $ on clothes cos i don see the need to. my work don require me to dress nicely. firstly, it's located in some ulu pandan place. secondly, my working environment consists of mainly uncles who are way too old so i don borther to make myself presentable either. thridly, just to b cautious against any teeko peks. HAHAHA. so all in all, i rather spend my err quite hard earned money on more productive stuffs. :D

anyws, i just wanted to blog a little abt my most emo kbox session on thrus. HAHA. i met up w some 05a4b girls on a last min decision to go kbox. my singing still sucks and it's worst since i din go kbox for such a nong nong time. and our stamina for kbox is like shit and we ended up w no voice in no time. *except tina cos her singing is still the best among us lah* and thn we are singing the song "peng you" (my fave HAHA). and i have no idea why but we started emo-ing and crying while singing.

i guess life is so different w/o the uni sch days. no matter if it's the joyful sec sch of the funfilled jc life, it has brought to me a whole loads of laughters. like those stupid things i did in sec sch such as poking of boobs, slamping of butts pulling of skirts to things in jc like burping ,singing, eating tom yums and mac, it has alwaes bring abt laughters to my everydae life. i have to admit tt studying isn't easi at all esp in the jc period. it might even be harder thn the work i'm doing which is so slack now. but thn again, the fun lies in the frens who are ard, supporting and caring for you. and now, i tink everything is lost. :( sadly lah. but this is just life. we've gt to give and take and move on w wadever that comes. I remb reading the article saying tt 80% of the laughters in your whole life takes place when u're below 18 yrs old. i hope it's not true cos i reali wan to cont luffing and luffing like there's no tml.

aiyahs. i jiu shi miss sch, miss the brown uni, miss a4bees, miss the canteen, the gym, the classrooms, the night in sch, the tchers and every everything else lah.



We were strangers/Starting out on a journey/Never dreaming what we'd have to go through/Now here we are/I'm suddenly standing at the beginning with you/No one told me I was going to find you/Unexpected what you did to my heart/When I lost hope/You were there to remind me/This is the start/Life is a road and I want to keep going/Love is a river I wanna keep flowing/Life is a road now and forever/Wonderful journey

This song is like a summary for my jc daes. cos it reminds me of the synergy, and The One, and a4bees. (:

enuff of emo-ing and back to the topic. gotta go for nihon-classes later. goodbyes peeeps. :D ENJOY THE PRECIOUS WKENDS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home