Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAIIIIIII. todae started off vv badly.
firstly i was on the escalator and my pin dropped off and it was stucked at the escalator :((((((((((((.
thn i was almost trapped in the stupid cargo lift in my co building tt i almost tot tt i wont b able to get out. :(((((((((((

thn now, my colleague just told me tt i had to take over work from US dept. and i was like "HUH" oh please i don even noe wad the hell i'm doing now and it's bad enuff thou i'm slacking most of the time.
wahlao i just feel v sianned every morn tt i need to wake up and go to work, face the 3 walls and stone and count down every single hr.

okie. i noe i'm complaining and complaining like nobody's businesss but thn again, if i don complain i tink i'll just die.

my onli consolation is just the msn so that i'll be able to chat w my dear frens.

RAHHHHHH. 20th mar. faster come please.

goodbye. sorry for my rantings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home