Sunday, December 17, 2006

woke up w gloomy skies in the morning. and for the whole dae, i was just lazing ard and nua-ing all the way. but it feels pretty good. xD
rainy days feels sad but it's still cosy to stay in my lil nest.
anyws, so i was you-tubing "it started w a kisss". ohwells, i noe i'm slow lah!
but thn it keeps me thinking how foolish a girl can be over a stupid guy. and it's so so unrealistic. (okie at least for me i wont go to such extent) and i realli tink it's stupid and crazy.
but anyws, it's just a drama. dramas are dramas afterall.

and just now i was telling my mum and sis abt my reali suay (or shld i sae lucky) incident and they're luffing like crazy.
well, a coconut/jackfruit/or don noe wad kind of fruit w a hard outer shell just fall RIGHT IN FRONT of me when i was walking to the swimming complex that dae and i was so freak out and i tot i would have died or lost my memory or something drastic could have happened if i were to walk 2 secs faster.
sometimes, things are quite diff to predict. life is short, so eat more.

and tml, i wish reali reali hard tt the person is gg to give me a call. PREASEEEEEEEEEE.

wheee goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home