Thursday, November 30, 2006

whahahaha. i'm finalli done w my dress. but it's v fragile. just like a piece of clothe ready to b riped open. HAHA. (okie not tt bad)
but thn, my mum and sis says tt it's realli ugly. but hey, it's not THAT BAD rite?!?! ):
pls lie to me and sae it's nice!
do not assume tt sewing a dress is chicken feet. cos it's NOT. i almost fainted and i feel like smashing the sewing machine onto the wall.
it's realli my blood & sweat.

anyws, i made my way to ikea todae. the newly open ikea was realli realli huge. and there's so much things to buy (if onli i had the $).

due to the financial constraint, i onli manage to buy a bed sheet and 2 photo frame for decoration.

i need to revamp my room!!!!

anyws, my tagboard is gone cos i accidentally deleted it. shall put it back when i'm not so lazy. goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yu Household said...

kaiwei....my turn to lost my phone sia..... now i totallly detached from my social life...... cried like mad. and i miss you all alot

6:02 PM  
Blogger pings said...

i like ur smily face very much. and wah suddenly so emo huh. MY WORK SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home