Thursday, November 23, 2006

hi all i'm here again.. to post up pics. i'm so sorry tt my blog became a gallery. :S
anyws, i dyed my hair todae. and i tink it was a disaster. i tink i can b sun wu kong now (to replace rach lee instead) HAHA.
it's realli organgy lah. HELP.
i tink it's time i SHLD REALLI REALLI go on a diet and start exercising. i;m such a lazy pig!
i tink the xmas deco in town are realli nice esp those stary snowy trees tt are SO SO PRETTY. the season of love.
and btw, these are the pics for the PP. RAH.
i tink pyjamas are GREAT. and the horror movie too.
saying abt tt, i'm gg to watch 956 next wk pls wish me all the luck. i tink i'm so gonna scream like crazy.




me and my ah bu!

recruit express called todae abt an admin job @ sgoon north. wahahahhaa and i started dreaming abt all the money.

i hope i can earn enuff for a trip! (: pls pls pls wish me all the best and all the luck to get thru the interview!

i still cant get over the fact tt there's no more uniform days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home