Sunday, November 19, 2006

hi pple! i'm back to the world of blogging!
i love this skin a lot cos colours are realli amazing! :D
anyws, thou i'm quite late, IT'S OVER.
but i wasn't so happie actualli. cos it means:
-i'll miss wearing my dirty brown tree trunk uniform a lot
-i'll miss standing in e parade square singing the national antheme (thou most of the time i'll not sing it)
-i'll miss my beloved classmates ALOT.
-and it means spending spending and spending! :(

but anyws, my moto was to minimise my spending and maximise my enjoyment! yayyy!

okie these few daes i've been learning real hard to b a housewife. cleaning my room, going to chinatown, shopping for cloth to make my own project runway, shopping for buttons and studs, washing e dishes, joining contests and getting freebies! and btw, thanks azlinah for e meal. i realli look forward to chinese new year!

anyws, let me post up some pics!









my melody!!! i tink it's SUPER SUPER CUTE LAH!!!!!
reviving the childhood! we LOVE toyrus!
anyws, i like this pic cos i tink i look slim here. HAHA.

and btw, i'm so envious cos everyone ard me is going overseas!! :( RAHHHHHH. but nvm, wait till i earn enuff $ first. goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home