Friday, December 08, 2006

:( i had a bad day todae.
i was praying real hard tt the person will call me todae. and well, she did.
and she told me tt i was one of the few candidates tt she've chosen and told me abt when to start work etc (IF i was chosen) and will get back to me again. and by then, i was realli excited and jumping for joy!
but then, she called me again and told me "i'm so sorry". and i could feel my heart shattering into pieces (okie mayb not tt bad lah).
but then, i felt realli realli sad anyws.
and i tried telling myself tt mayb it might b a blessing in disguise. mayb i can find a beta one and everything just sound too good to be true. but still, i'm SO SAD.

SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.
ok to cheer myself up a little, i'm pretty excited to go to the flea market at scape tml YAY. to get my rabbit earrings! (:

HAII. wish me all the best and may i find a job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home