Wednesday, December 20, 2006

so, i'm starting work tml! :/ and seriously i'm rather nervous now! i'm quite worried tt my colleagues are quite dao and unfriendly and that i will have to end up eating lunch alone.
wish me all the best pple!!!! (:
hopefully everything will turn out fine and i will figure my way there and b punctual tml morning!

anyws, i sniped my hair todae. wheee it feels good to have short hair once again. feels lighter (thou it doesn't help much i'm still heavy HAHA)

and, i'm signing up for jap classes along w miss yeow! yayyyyy. wanted to learn japanese for sometime ago and since i'm freeer thn ever now, i decided i shld learn something tt is productive. i even tot of learning how to make chinese new year cookies! (WAAAHAAHA- auntie) but thn i guess azlinah can b my teacher alr!

plans to revamp my room is carrying out real slow but i'm trying to make a diff to my ABIT disgusting room. and process of making the sequin, princessy mirror is almost done. HURRAYS. i LOVE sequins <3<3.

just like lipings, i've yet to buy my xmas pressie too :( wanted to buy it yest but i onli managed to get the gift box and wrapping paper (which i guess it's rather useless cos i have no idea wad to put inside yet).

best wishes to me. GOODBYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home