Tuesday, January 09, 2007

todae is sucha emo dae. i dread gg to work so so so so much.
thn i started emo-ing again when i was reading yijun's blog. HAHA. i miss everyone, school SO SO MUCH LAH. omg how i wish i'm a student.
and i feel so pek chek abt my job, 80% of which goes to the sickenings uncle. ARH. i feel so pek chek toking to him tt i wan to go bang the wall. :(((((
luckily, i realised i'm not the onli odd one ouyt there. so well, guess i will just have to bear w it! BE STRONG. and don worry i'm not gg to be bullied by him mans.

i'm trying real real real hard to convince myself tt my daes are getting beta but it seems like i'm lying to myself each and everytime i said that. cos my daes din get any beta, but it got worst and worst each time. :(
everydae, i will be pms-ing before 5.30 and then my life started at 5.30 and i'll be like the first to cheong out of the office and hopping to the busstop.

thn i'll be starting to plan for my after work plans. sayign abt tt, MAY THE SUN COME OUT TML EVENING PLS. i reali reali wan to go swimmings :D

for those who hadn't been able to see me for some time. well, i'm still the old kuku me lah/ :D geeeeez.
big thanks to teebangs are the blissful tues gelare treat. wonder when will it be my turn HAHAHA. but thn well, i need to earn enuff $$ first lah! RAH. i'm starting my save $ plus exercise more plan recently. HOPE they'll carry out fine.
HAI. another dreadful tml. PLS PLS PLS MAY FRIDAE COME SOON.
to those who are feeling unhappy, JIAYOU.
and to those who're happy, count ur blessings.

oh yar and i wan to sae tt i'm having weird dreams this daes. i dreamt tt sy and jp are pregnant and i was damn shocked. thn sooon i became pregnant too. it felt so real. i can almost feel the baby in my tummy. HENG. it's all fats there when i woke up. thn sy told me tt she dreamt tt i said i wan to commmit suicide. HAHAHA. omg don worry thou i'm not happy now, i will never commit suicide.
hur hur. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home