Wednesday, February 07, 2007

there was practically nothing to do at work this morn. and so i decided to change my blogskin. :D wheee heee. i love this skin cos tot it was reali cool & pretty just that the template was a bit too small lah but tt's okie. shall change it when i see a nicer one.

anyws, HAPPY 19TH BDAE RANITHA!!! :D:D
thou it wasnt tt long, but i'm reali proud of how we still keep in contcat yr after yr. and i foresee a long long way for everyone as well. do enjoy ur 19th bdae w ur lil kids!

so yeaps, this wk and last wk have been fabulous. was productive and did many things. shall post up more pics soon at home. but i'm realli so irritated by my blogger back at home cos they're all in chinese and i reali reali have problems figuring them out. :((((((( so tt's oso y i seldom blog lah.

my job and things are getting beta. nth much to do and i feel so relax. just like sitting here to shake my leg. HAHA. but thn again, thou life's not exactly THAT miserable, i do miss a whole loads of things abt sch. i was emo-ing that dae and i sudd miss the hugs of many. i love how pple come and give me a hug whenever they see me. and i love pple who start squeezing my fats and sae how they'll love me to be their bf (HAHA- tt's for liyanah)
kind of wonder how's everyone out there right now.

okie lah. shall blog more at home. and if u find my blog boring. too bad for u.
oh and lastly, i'm dying plus highlighting my hair tml. i decided i shld reali do sth abt myself. HAHA. but my theme for todae is- UGLY. but it's okie lah. nobody's gonna see me. or at else i hope not.
goodbyes. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home