Wednesday, February 28, 2007

life been like tt recently. i'm still slacking and getting paid doing almost nothing.
but youtube is great. i tink it helps to kill 80% of my boredom at work.
1 more wk and i'll be gone from this position. 3 mths is actualli quite fast.
wonder if i shld be happie cos i wont be so bored anymore or i shld be sad cos it means look for another job or getting more things to do.

the day is getting nearer and i shall not tok abt it yet. been blog hopping and i alwaes get reminded of it. i don noe. but i just refused to make myself tink of it for now.

the rainy season is back. :(
and it's making me feel sad (eh it rhymes HAHA)
oh ya. yest something v dramatic happened to me. i tot that onli appears on dramas.
i was walking out of my work place happily cos the rain has stopped.
thn i was walking on the side of the road when the bus suddenly ZOOM pass.
i wonder why there is soooo much water but before i knew it, my whole face, 1/2 of my shirt, 1/4 of my jeans, 1/2 of my hair, and even my bra was WET. :(((((((((((((((((((((((
i didn't noe there was so much water on the road. but it feels like buckets of water showered on me. yucks mans.

okie. shldnt sae too much of my suay-ness.
hoho. good rucks pple. (for you noe wad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home