Thursday, February 22, 2007

decided to post an entry. nah. not becos i've got anything to blog about, but it's more like 'i've got nothing to do' kind of feeling.
sometimes, you gt 101 things on your mind.
but just when you're facing the blogger screen, it seems like all the 101 things all vanish at the same time.

i had a weird dream last night. wonder if i miss school too much. or mayb i miss pple hugging me too much. haha.

i feel sooooo x10000000 unproductive these daes. like coming to work, but 90% of the time i'm just chatting and playing computer games. OMG. i din noe tt i love computer games so much.. till mayb todae. cos i used to hate them. okie not hate but well, i guess just blame it on my SLOW reaction thn makes me feel so sad cos i alwaes don manage to pass thru the many levels. anyws, pple might think that my job is great. like so sing lang and getting paid to play games. well, if onli i have a bunch of friends to tok to me here, i'll love my job. but simply sitting here and staring at the comp isn't making me happie. i feel sooooooo unproductive and sometimes wonder why the company still wan to hire me. cos i'm practically doing nothing. anyws, i do miss the aunty in my dept cos at least i'll have pple to tok to!

okie quit abt saying my job. i look totally like an ang pow todae cos it's a striking RED top todae. hoho. gg teebang's hse for visiting later. and wad's more we're gonna gamble gamble and gamble and turn her hse into a gambling den once again. LOL. just hope that red will bring me some luck! :D

anyws, mayb becos i'm too free, my mind starts to wander into lala land sometimes. like i was just thinking abt wad somebody said to me that dae "people change and are mould according to their environment. somebody who might be your best friend now might not be so in 5 yrs time."
yeah. how true can this be.
people change like the way i'm changing too. but well, sometimes they just forget to tell others. or mayb i hope that others don tell me.
(sorry but actualli i don even noe wad i'm toking)

i miss wadever that has been gone. come back.

sorry my post sounds so depressing. but thn my horoscope says that i'll be in a realli good mood starting from saturdae (tomorrow). hoho. we shall see how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home