Friday, March 23, 2007

sometimes i tink humans are quite confused abt wad they're feeling.

it was finalli my last dae todae (or so i suppose), just when i tot that i shld be celebrating cos 3 mths ago i was praying very hard for this dae to come and looking at my calendar thinking when will it be.
but no, i wasn't as happy as i expected myself to be. instead i was quite emo on the way back home from my co todae.
i tot i will miss the goreng pisang and the tutu kueh alot.
and also my colleagues and bosses i was under. and esp jenny w the lunch breaks and toilet breaks and keeping me updated with all the gossips in our office.
haha.
mayb i've alr grown to get used to the routine office work.
somemore, some little things did made my dae.
like when u see cute lil bois on ur way to work, eating a piece of yummmy goreng pisang aft work, gossiping abt colleagues, drawings lines and doing brainless stuffs.

okay that was a bit off. but thn i do hope to find another job soon lah. realised it's quite boring to stay on like this meaninglessly. and i sekeretly hope that my co will call me back for some temp position. haha!
GOODBYE APCIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home