Wednesday, April 25, 2007

EMO POST AHEAD! pls beware.
sorry for being a little emo todae. but thn i was looking thru my own friendster pics and the nostalgic feeling kind of flows in somehow. ))):
i tink i miss sch a whole lot. and i kind of miss my frens.
there's just something diff back in school. i can't reali put them into words.
but mayb.. something like a common background or wadsoever.
looking at so many pple, and there're many whom i haben seen for ages. and it wasn't like that before.
saying "busy" isn't a very good excuse i suppose, and that includes me.
i wonder how's many out there.

i miss the feeling of being under one roof, miss laughing till my stomach hurts, miss laughing till i get headaches, miss mugging in school till it's pitch dark, miss the many outings, my fieldtrip and aph operation.

and shit. saying this, i sudd feel like crying. damn emo how uh?! i tink i'm pms-ing now. hasn't been in the best of moods and my stomach feels so damn bloated!

i kind of think that i've been trying my best to avoid myself frm emo-ing (which i do v often) and i tried my best to avoid looking at any letters, pics or cards.

RAH.
kay. less of emo-ing. it's not doing me any good. tml will be a better dae. shall look forward to wkends, some sentosa and some RiceTable.

mayb it's time i'm gonna grow. but i wish things would be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home