Sunday, April 22, 2007

beeeps! *sorry but the eye pollution but i wanted to post up some pics and couldn't find any decent one. so yeaps, my (eh not exactly mine) new canon camera.

i tink i'm behaving so much like a pig todae. i slp, woke up, have my breakfast, went online and look at food blogs, go back to bed, wake up and ate my tau huay, went back to slp, wake up for dinner. i tink i'm crazy. hope i don lose sleep tonight. :D anyws, tot i shld just replenish and get as much slp as i could before i start gg to work tml. HAI. gonna start working at UPS tml alr! i wish i can just cont slacking like the past week, but i guess it's $$$$. money money money, i need them badly. so i just hope that i can able to hold up to the task! ganbette!

realised tt my memory is depleting these daes. i tink it's bad to the extent tt i will be toking to my fren and forgot wad i actualli wanted to sae. shit. i tink i'm ageing at the age of 18. HELP!

okies. goodrucks to me tml! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home