Sunday, December 02, 2007

WHEEE. i'm so excited tt my exams are gonna end soon that i couldn't realli settle down to study.
whenever i set my eyes on the pages of my textbook, my mind kind of started drifting away..................................
to my own lalaland, thinking of all the things i can do during my hols! :D:D:D:D:D

ok stop it, SOMEBODY HELP ME.

and, I SERIOUSLY MISS MY FRENS A WHOLE LOT.
i've been a little emo last night looking thru photos agn; and amanda sudd msg-ed me.
haha. and so we started to org an outing for the a4bees. and i started msging pple this morn. and sadly, onli 2 pple replied me. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. ):
qi si ren. mayb i shld quit being the organiser and the outings might b more successful that way.
SOBBBBBB.
haha!

ayesssssssss.
i cant wait to shop shop shop till i drop, bake bake bake till my house's on fire, eat eat eat till i burst (ok mayb NOT), swim swim swim till i become a mermaid, nua nua nua till i'm a nuapoks.

meaningless post. pls ignore it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home