Friday, June 01, 2007

beeeeep.
i think hasn't been blogging for sucha nong nong nong time that my blog is rotting away.
anyws, just a little update to prevent suakupoks from further rot-tation. life's been okay so far. good and bad and getting rather busy working 7 daes a weeek. especially for such a slacker and non-workaholic like me, i tink i'm almost 1/2 dead.
courtesy to my dearest BEAST fren chiayin who made this collage. it's so so so nice can! and alot of my monsterous pics inside. luckily it was in this muddy colour and it's able to camouflage my terrible pics. anyws, i seriously miss my school days the most. i kinda miss laughter till headaches and tummyaches (okay i noe i've repeated this for a thousandth time) seems like all the celebrations aren't so fun anymore w/o sch. :( and here. ISN'T WIEBBER SUPER DUPER UBER CUTE?! he's sucha sweetie here leh. *melts* thou i wasn't a dog fan lah, but i tink wiebber's too such too resist. i shall pester tina to open her doors for me to visit him soon. :D:D:D:D

anyws anyws anyws! I'M GG FOR MAYDAY CONCERT LTR. YAYYYYY. much thanks to eggy (and tina who intro me to eggy) anyws, YAYYYYYYY. i gonna scream scream and scream and rock down the max pavillion.

okay lah. i wonder if anybody still read suakupoks. :S so well, coodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home