Sunday, May 06, 2007

PEEE-PEEE-PEEE!
hoho. while i'm busily uploading my pics onto my blog, i sudd recieve a call frm jp asking me to tune in to channel 8 cos got my idol. (grasshoppers) '_' sickening lah!

anyws, YAY. the pics i've taken todae are the nicest ever. mayb it's cos of the weather the lighting, the clothes we wear. but most imptly, i tink it's becos of our pretty facess! HAHA.
went cycling for 3 hrs at ecp todae. supposingly a class gathering but it turned out to be quite a failure lah. onli 7 pple turned up, but still, cycling & cam whoring rocks. but i'm suffering frm the post effect frm cycling - my kkb hurts and my shoulders and cheeks are burnt! :(
CUTIE GIRLZZZZZZZZ.




THE FIRST ATTEMPT :D



GOODBYE CELLULITE

100% V


and last but not LEAST, my shocking picture thanks to tina.
okie. mondae tml. back to workkkk. arh and no more PH for the time being. :( but thn, JIAYOUS $$$$ goodbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home