Monday, December 17, 2007

TIME CHECK: 4.45AM

and i'm write here awake writting my xmas cards. *claps for myself*
i'm so proud of my cards can. i feel that it's super nice! HAHA. thou my hand writing is like shit but still...
so much to say that i guess i couldn't squeeze it into a A6 size card.
i hope u guys feel wad i wan to say. HAHA! <3

gotta complete some stuffs tml before i go to the chalet tml.
1. buy my gift exchange pressie.
2. buy my rubbish gift
3. tink of my performance

OMG. stressed! hahaha! i'm so last minute :(

anyws, okok i gotta hit the bed now alr. i can hear the hens kuku-ing. :S
and i'm still meeting jp at 9.30 to go swimming tml morn! grrrrrrrrrr.
okiedoks bye!

oh lastly, i feel like changing my blog to livejournal soon. but i'm gonna miss suakupoks@blogspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home